The Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for scheduling and recruitment of volunteers. Our long time agency supporter, Kathy Bass, is the Volunteer Coordinator. We need volunteers for the clothing room and to sort donations. We also need help in the food pantry and to serve meals. Volunteers are needed for the Thrift Shop at the Pompano Marketplace (Flea Market) There are many opportunities to serve clients including the need for Mental Health and Social Work interns.
If interested in volunteering or donating, please call (954) 972-2958.
- Men’s shirts and pants
- Women’s clothing appropriate either for the homeless or the thrift shop.
- Male and female underwear
- Men’s and Women’s shoes, especially sneakers
- Mosquito Repellant
- White socks
- Aerosol Deodorant
- Bathroom tissue
- Hand wipes
- Canned goods (Vegetables, beans, fruits and tuna)
- Coffee, sugar and individual sugar packs
- Boiled eggs
- Assorted sodas and fruit juices
- Disposable plastic utensils (forks, spoons, and knives)
- Disposable paper plates
- Disposable cups