The Volunteer Coordinator, Anna Marie King, is responsible for scheduling and recruitment of volunteers. She will be happy to contact you to set up a personal tour. We need volunteers for the clothing room to sort donations. We can use volunteers to help set up meals and to assist with cleanup. There are many opportunities to serve clients including the need for Mental Health and Social Work interns.
Please also contact us to help with fundraising events. Committee members and event “hands” are very much-needed.
If you have a talent to share like art or music, let’s talk!
Group projects are also helpful for upkeep or clothing donations.
If interested in volunteering or donating, please call (954) 972-2958 or email
Anna Marie King,
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT DONATIONS
OF CLOTHING AND
HYGIENE ITEMS ARE ALWAYS NEEDED!
- Men’s shirts and pants
- Women’s clothing appropriate for homeless
- Male and female underwear
- Men’s and Women’s shoes, especially sneakers
- Mosquito Repellant
- Aerosol Deodorant
- Bathroom tissue
- Hand wipes
- Canned goods (Vegetables, beans, fruits and tuna)
- Coffee, sugar and individual sugar packs
- Boiled eggs
- Assorted sodas and fruit juices
- Disposable plastic utensils (forks, spoons, and knives)
- Disposable paper plates
- Disposable cups